1. To be happy. Totally, genuinely happy. I remind myself this everyday, so I never have to worry. II Corinthians 4:18, Matthew 6:25-34
2. Life is short. Live it to the fullest. James 4:14
3. Do whatever makes you happy. I Thessalonians 5:16
4. Don’t care about what people will say. They will talk anyway. Hebrews 13:6
5. Love. I just realized how mighty love is. God asking us to love is such a huge task. I Corinthians 13:4-7 (I will share more on this soon) 😀
6. Just do it! Do it afraid.
7. Learn, experiment, try something new.
8. Make impact. That is why we are on earth anyway. God doesn’t bless you for you. Reach out.
9. Value relationships. Hebrews 10:25
10. There may be no tomorrow. Live a holy and acceptable life. Thrive in your relationship with God. If you’re successful on earth without success in the spiritual things, coming to earth is worthless. I Thessalonians 5:3-4
11. Destiny/ Purpose fulfillment is a must. Non-negotiable.
12. Plan. Plan. Plan. Always plan ahead, it saves you headache.
13. God is always on time, don’t cage him. He is the only constant, K, in our lives.
14. As you move through life, things will begin to make sense. I Corinthians 1:27
15. Let the picture of your future/destination keep you moving not your present situation.
16. No matter how insurmountable that situation is God already made provision for it. He fixed it before the day came into existence.
17. The first step to success is showing up. You have to show up. Leave your bed or comfort zone.
18. When there’s life, there’s hope. Romans 5:5
19. Dream wide. Think deep. Say no to myopic thinking. If you can’t think it, you can feel, touch or partake of it. Ephesians 3:20
20. Use your God-given gifts because He will ask on the last day. I Peter 4:10-11 & Philemon 1:6
21. Don’t tight the world to your chest. I Timothy 6:7 & Colossians3:12-15
22. Let your story or life inspire people. II Corinthians 3:2-3
23. Give, even if it’s little. II Corinthians 8:12, I Timothy 6:17-19, 6:7
24. Stay thankful. I Thessalonians 5:18
25. Be ready to work hard for what you desire. I Thessalonians 4:11-12
A few of what 2015 has taught me. What have you learnt in 2015?