Every time I see Pero’s update on bbm, I felt guilty, cos I know I haven’t sent my write up on how my year went. Too bad I don’t have half of her talent in writing. May the Sweet Lord help.
2015 has been a wonderful year. As usual, every year comes with its own challenges and hurdles but God saw me through each of them all the way.
To start with the good times this year:
1. I made it to final year….Yaay. trust me, 6 years is not beans. I give God thanks.
2. I embarked on a weight loss journey and was able to drop the 17kg from 2014.
3. My health this year was fantastic.
4. God’s mercies upon my siblings and parents didn’t fail for a second. He gave us testimonies all the time.
5. God has helped my friendship with my special one to grow and has blessed us. Shout out to bae, can remember how we started=d
6. My walk with the Most High God improved this year. I learned many things from Him every step of the way and gradually begin to understand who He is for myself not just other people’s encounter.
7. Funny how I wanted to list 5 things and I am here already.
I am counting my blessings and naming them one by one and sincerely I am surprised at what God has done.
The bad or ugly times this year though. They were times when I was forced to focus on only God cos my strength definitely failed me. Lol…well, I still thank God.
A quick example was when I started to gain weight again, I can remember being featured on this blog to share my success story. Gosh I cried, was frustrated. I tell you that it is better to not achieve something than to rise and fall, but God’s grace was there for me. He encouraged me.
Another one was being diagnosed a chronic illness. Was distressed. Was helpless. My family was in shock. How do I continue with medical school? But like I said, His mercies stood sure.
Grateful, thankful for a wonderful year even as I count down to being a Doctor.
God be praised, thankful to every one that has made me smile this year. God bless you all. And to Pero; someone very special to me; we don’t get to sit and talk much but when we do, we dnt even know it’s midnight. I pray God will make this your blog better and answer all your prayers.
Merry Christmas & Happy New year in advance. 😀
Subscribe to Perry’s Tots via mail, like Facebook page or follow on BBM Channel: C003BF30C so you don’t miss any post!