I want to first thank Almighty God for the gift of life, good health, knowledge, wisdom, and understanding throughout an amazing year. Everything achieved, almost achieved and there being a possibility of achievement was only through His Grace and divine protection.
I started 2017 with no resolution, because I felt everybody always wrote down a bunch of things they would like to achieve in the New Year and get sad when they fail to achieve them. So I’d describe my year as SPONTANEOUS 2017.
I believe 2017 has been a year of immense growth, self discovery and a year of trying to break out of some sort of shield I have kept myself in. Breaking out is still ongoing, but 2017 helped me start, which is the most important.
The year started off foreign, what I mean by this is that, I became an actual law student, whose worries were understanding principles, its exceptions and cases to back up these two terms. Understanding these was considered foreign to me for the first three months of the year. Thankfully, now I can brag about the fact that I understand all these three terms.
In 2017 I have learnt to appreciate family; they are the beginning and the end of me. I realized that I have the most supportive family in this world, starting from my parents to my siblings. They are the absolutely best, and I hope people who haven’t realized how important family is in 2017 will realize it in 2018 or subsequent years, but hopefully not too late.
In 2017, I debuted my catering business plus blog, RAFFISCUISINE, which was not planned and just happened. My debut was absolutely amazing and successful with the Grace of God of course. There is still a lot to be done in this regard, but 2017 has laid a foundation for me to follow.
Also, this year has taught me, THERES NO HARM IN TRYING; I tried out various things this year, succeeded in some, failed in others. This only served as a means to develop mentally, physically and taught me that nothing is a waste, especially knowledge.
I have learnt a few other things in 2017 that I will just list below;
1. PRAYER IS THE ABSOLUTE KEY.
2. Value friendship – this can be done by being watchful of what you say to people, because you don’t know when someone is hurt by the words you say and do not entirely mean.
3. Become relevant – become a kind of person people would be willing to recommend to others, this is too important.
4. Be patient and take life easy – everything eventually works out, sometimes in our favor, sometimes not in our favor. That’s why we have to keep praying that things work out in our favor.
5. Do not be afraid to explore and be adventurous.
6. Smile often, it doesn’t cost anything.
7. Understand that Everything Happens for a Reason.
8. Gather confidence- this is absolutely needed, just gather it. lol
9. Get engaged – don’t spend your time thinking about whether or not to do something. Just DO IT!
10. Understand that it is okay to fail, but aim to always succeed.
11. ENJOY LIFE TO ITS FULLEST- even though I haven’t, lol.
With all these lessons learnt I believe 2018 and subsequent years would be fantastic inshallah.
Thank you 2017 for being an amazing year and thank you Pero for being an amazing woman.
2017 is indeed a fulfilling year.
Seasons Greetings from Perry’s Tots.🎄🎁
Comment, share and kindly subscribe to Perry’s Tots via mail below.