Hello everyone, how are you doing? How’s your week going? I feel inspired to share this message with you in light of the uprising events globally. This is not another infection message but a critical and urgent message to you, patiently read through.
Whatever it is that is happening didn’t just come, we have received warnings upon warnings of this time we now see with our physical eyes.
In January 2019, the Holyspirit had told me there was a shaking coming. In this shaking, He would make a distinction between those who serve Him and those who don’t, including other insights that are beginning to play out. God usually sends these prophecies ahead to warn and prepare us so we are never caught off guard.
I shared this in my book, The Purple Book, released August 2019 & at the event, The Purple Gathering in November 2019.
God didn’t send this ‘plague’ this is completely on the enemy to distract us from revival breaking out in this decade of light! The devil is cunning and subtle but glory to God that we know his method of operations. He is spreading the spirit of fear and distraction. However, God is upturning it for the kingdom.
Now that we know what is going on, what posture should you assume?
1. Prayer. This is not just a health, economic, education or religious attack but majorly spiritual in essence. The spiritual realm commands the physical. This is the season of intercession. Let each of us mount our guard as we are armored for the work. You could join a community of a people of prayer here.
2. Take precautionary measures such as washing your hands as often as possible, use hand sanitizers, cough into a handkerchief or tissue and dispose off immediately, avoid touching your face, practice social distancing. Educate your community about preventive measures.
- Create a no-fear zone around yourself because fear paralyzes. Be careful how you consume information in the bid to be aware. Be mind-aware!
“For God did not give us a spirit of timidity or cowardice or fear, but [He has given us a spirit] of power and of love and of sound judgment and personal discipline [abilities that result in a calm, well-balanced mind and self-control].” 2 Timothy 1:7 AMP
“So above all, guard the affections of your heart, for they affect all that you are. Pay attention to the welfare of your innermost being, for from there flows the wellspring of life.” Proverbs 4:23 TPT
4. Know your tribe and stick with them. By tribe, I mean people who steady your heart through turmoil, who spread the Spirit of power, love & sound mind. The people you pray with and encourage each other. The enemy is trying vigorously to separate people, please don’t stay alone, it makes it very easy to be taken out by the opposition. If you’ll like to join a tribe of prayer, click here.
5. Seek ways to help people in authority. How can you educate that man/woman selling on your street? You could share during community development association meetings, landlord meetings, etc. Desist from spreading fake news, the only info to share should be from authorized platforms.
6. Keep your gaze on God. Don’t magnify infection about God.
7. Ask God to impregnate your mind with solutions.
8. Evangelize! This is the perfect opportunity to tell someone about Jesus. My friends and I will be sharing the gospel tomorrow, for more details, join us here.
9. Be alert! Keep your spirit awake in this battle that we already won through Christ! Follow God per time, desire to hear what He requires of you and take your portion of the assignment and execute!
10. It will end soon so keep hope alive! Don’t let this steal your joy.
I decree and declare over you and yours that God’s wall of protection is round about you. You’re preserved from every harm and evil. You have the mind and peace of God in the midst of the storm. You arise as a solution provider. Nothing steals your conviction. You’re secure and you embody the healing power of God, such that you bring healing to others. You’re light and you shine brightest in this dark hour. Even in this power inversion, you’re been repositioned for power for the kingdom agenda. Arise & shine son and daughter of the Highest. This is your time. AmenYou should read this post about how to navigate through this season without fear. Click To Tweet
Kindly follow us on IG @perrystots to get updates on our activities and programs. Don’t forget to subscribe to the blog via mail as well.
Love & Light,